Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Facebook

I haven't posted a lot lately. I have been on Facebook for the past few months, and post most of my pictures there. I have a link to this blog as well, but don't usually have time to put pictures both places.

I've been told by the kids I substitute teach that Facebook is for "old people", that Myspace is still the cool website. I never liked Myspace, but Facebook is much better, in my opinion. It's much more professional looking- there's no obnoxious backgrounds or music etc. Plus, I've found so many friends that I haven't seen or talked to since college, high school and even WAY back to St. Marks for elementary school.

Anyway- you can still look at my photo albums I have on Facebook by clicking these links... I am pretty good at keeping that updated, and will still post here, just maybe not as often :)

The album with all Kyra's pictures
Family and friends- Vol. I
Family and friends- Vol. II
Goose Bump Jump Nov 08
Girl Scout Event Nov 08
Dog pics :)

Love to all!

No comments: