Thursday, July 19, 2007

My new job

I got a job!! I start working as a Program Administrator at the Arora Group on August 14th. The company is a government contractor that does staffing for military hospitals. I've always wanted to do staffing, so now is my chance to see if I really like it! The HR director found me on monster.com, which is the same way I found my job at NCQA, so it must be fate. It's a small company, and I think I'll really enjoy it. The office is in Gaithersburg, so it will be more of a commute than I wanted, but hopefully it won't be too bad. I'll listen to books on tape, arm myself with a navigation system and will be on my way! Thanks to everyone that has supported me in my search. I feel much better now that I have everything "set". Kyra is going to aftercare at her school, and that is a great deal- I stressed over her not getting in, but it worked out in the end.

No comments: